Project thumbnails are displayed on the project cards presentered to users, such as on the main projects page of a collection microsite.
How do I open this page?
- Sign in to your LibCrowds account.
- Click your username at the right of the naviation bar.
- Select Project Admin from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the project in the table and click Open.
- Select Thumbnail from dashboard menu on the left-hand side.
A screenshot of the project thumbnail admin page
Updating the thumbnail¶
To update the thumbnail select an image file by clicking on the file input field at the bottom of the page. Once selected you can use the area above to zoom and crop the image.
When you're happy with the selection, click the Update button. The thumbnail should be refreshed throughout the platform within a few minutes.