Tags are used to help users more easily location the types of project within a collection that they're interested in.
How do I open this page?
- Sign in to your LibCrowds account.
- Click your username at the right of the naviation bar.
- Select Project Admin from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the project in the table and click Open.
- Select Tags from dashboard menu on the left-hand side.
A screenshot of the project tags admin page
Selected tags will appear on the project cards and in the Sorting Options box on the main projects page.
A screenshot of a collection microsite projects page
Updating the tags¶
You can choose one tag for each tag type. If you need a tag that is not currently available please contact an administrator (you can use the email link at the bottom of each page).
After choosing your tags, click the Update button.