The help content for a project will be displayed when each user enters for the first time. The content will usually be generated during project creation but can be edited at any time via this section.
How do I open this page?
- Sign in to your LibCrowds account.
- Click your username at the right of the naviation bar.
- Select Project Admin from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the project in the table and click Open.
- Select Help from dashboard menu on the left-hand side.
A screenshot of a project's help modal
Use the Markdown editor to edit the help content and click the 'Update' button to save.
Visit the Project Templates section to find out how to update the help text for any future projects generated from templates.