A set of markdown editors are provided here for modifying content for the About, Projects and Data pages. Changes are made in real-time, although you may have to refresh your browser to see them.
Administrator rights required
To request administrator rights please get in touch by clicking the email icon in the footer of this page.
How do I open this page?
Admin rights are required to access this page. If you have admin rights:
- Sign in to your LibCrowds account.
- Click your username at the right of the naviation bar.
- Select Collection Admin from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the collection in the table and click Open.
- Select Content from dashboard menu on the left-hand side.
For the About page, navigation items will be generated from each level two header, created in Markdown by using the ## tag, for example:
## Contact This is the contact details section.
These navigation items can be clicked to scroll the users window to the top of that section.